Economics for the welfare of society
Make the students aware of Economics responsive for changing environment and to accept the challenges of privatization, liberalization and globalization
Goals and Objectives
- To make students understand the basic concepts of Economics.
- To generate awareness amongst students about changing environment in Economics
- To organize field visits, surveys and to understand the basic theories of Economics in practical world
- To motivate and inspire students to undertake projects on various Economics issues of local area
- To enhance knowledge of the faculty by motivating them to participate in seminars, workshops, conferences, symposia etc
- To encourage the faculty for faculty development
- To make the students socially aware of the societal problems and their personality
- To Develop a basic understanding about issues related to human rights violations, ecology and urban-rural disparities in access to health and education.
- To Gain an overview of significant skills required to address competition in career choices.
- To appreciate the importance of developing a scientific temper towards technology and its use in everyday life
Dr. Mali C.B. (Asso. Prof. and Head of Department)