Overall development of student’s personality to fit into the challenging Accounting world.
Motivate students to participate in seminars, Workshops, competitions, projects, Industrial visits, Case studies and other activities.
To boost their confidence and mould their personality to become employable commerce graduate
Goals and Objectives
- To provide knowledge in different areas of Accountancy & Auditing
- To Make Students understand the basic concepts of Principle of Accountancy.
- To generate awareness amongst students about banking system
- To organize Industrial Visits, Surveys and to understand the basic concepts of practical Accounting
- To motivate and inspire students to opt. for courses in accountancy like I.C.W.A., M.B.A., C.S., D.T.L., G.D.C. & A., Admin Services.etc
- To enhance knowledge of the faculty by motivating them to participate in seminars’, workshops, conferences, symposia etc
- To encourage the faculty for faculty development
Asst. Prof. ASHOK P.MORE (Head of Department)