Librarian : Amit D. Bakade, (B.Sc., M.Lib.I.Sc. , NET)
Our library maintains student-friendly atmosphere that is suited for study purpose.
Reading Hall Facility Provided to Students.
Other attractive features include:
- Total Number of book – 5000 approx.
- Open Access System – students are allowed to choose their books from the shelves/ cupboards.
- Library collection includes Journals, Magazines, Text books, Reference books, General reading books, Bounded volumes of magazines, etc.
- Computer & Internet facility for staff and students.
- Book Bank Facility available to backward class students.
- N-List Database access to students & teachers.
- Library uses SOUL 2.0 integrated software.
|1.||Amit D. Bakade||Librarian|
|2.||Dilip Chavan||Library Attendant|
9.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
9.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. (Saturday)
Library Telephone No. : 02140- 261174
Library Email ID: email@example.com